martes, 22 de julio de 2008


Lately,been thinking ’bout you baby
now everthing is crazy
and I confess you’re freaking me
I’ll wait and see
So come on in
and get right underneath my skin
I’ve got a little feeling
I know exactly where you’ve been
Now that weve got it
get on the dancefloor
were gonna rock it
‘coz thats what were here for
you want a creep and you’ve been keeping it nasty
but now you want it
and your ready to ask me
You’re looking sexy
I think i want to take a bite
theres something going on tonight
so tell me is it black or white
wrong or right
Now that you've got it
get on the dancefloor

2 comentarios:

  1. blogger, jaja te amo yeguita nos vemos, viernes village no me plantes :) juju

    ResponderEliminar
  2. qu lindo bloggggggggggggggggggggge

    ResponderEliminar

LUCKY STRIKE

Photography Graphics